Standard Armoring Details
- Entire passenger compartment armored with light synthetic fiber laminates and air hardened, heat treated ballistic alloys
- Includes doors, roof, floor, pillar posts, etc. while minimizing added weight
- Original glass replaced with layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate laminates
- Maintains the original appearance and design with superior optics
- Reinforced suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Elitus Overlaps system
- Armored battery, radiator protection, ECM and fuel tank
- Operable windows available
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toyota Land Cruiser is known for reliability thanks to a thick metal exterior. It does well in off-road or tricky conditions.
With a V8 engine, the Toyota Land Cruiser can produce over 380 horsepower and 400 pounds of torque.
With folding seats and ample space, it's easy to sleep in the back of a Toyota Land Cruiser. Feel relaxed and immersed in nature.
Yes, one Australian based builder constructed a Toyota Land Cruiser with two turbochargers. He installed a 5.0L V 12 engine to make this a one of a kind beast.