From the worldwide leader in lightweight bulletproof commercial vehicles comes the Armormax backpack armor insert. These panel inserts are capable of stopping an AR-15 and weigh a fraction of the weight of ballistic steel.
These panels can be used in any situation and can be switched from any bag big enough to fit them in. Easy to remove like a standard textbook and only adding a few pounds.
The material has been used in thousands of armored vehicles and shields around the world and even used in several vehicles for heads of state in over 40 countries. Fully certified and tested by independent parties to ensure you have the protection you can rely on.
Available in 3 different sizes. B6 level of protection. Visit our store to purchase.
Also read: B4, B5, B6, and B7 Levels of Car Armor
Ballistic Specification for B6 (High-Powered Rifle Protection)
- .357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 ms / 158gr. 1450 fps
- 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 381 ms / 124gr. 1250 fps,
- .44 Magnum (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 460 ms / 240gr 1510 fps
- 7.62 X 39mm, 9.3g, 713ms / 145 gr., 2,430 fps
- 7.62 X 39mm, 7.9g, 822 ms / 123 gr., 2,697 fps
- .223 Caliber, 45 gr., 919 mps / 3,200 fps
- .308 7.62 x 51mm (full metal jacket – copper, pointed bullet), 9.8 g, 820 m/s.
- .308 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket – steel, pointed bullet, or soft core), 9.5 g, 2,700 fps 830 m/s.